Friday, July 01, 2011

Year 2011 Day 182 July 01: Dolphins Caring and Healing

Day 182 Date:  Friday July 01, 2011 

Beginning Comments:

            As July 4 is a US holiday, I will not be publishing a message on Monday.  There will only be two blogs next week – on July 6 and July 8.

            The following week, I will also be publishing only two blogs – one on Tuesday July 14 and the other on Thursday July 16, because I will be having a minor surgical procedure on Monday, and my husband will be having a surgical procedure on Wednesday; as he will be sedated during the procedure, I will be his designated driver. .

            During the six or so years that I have written blogs, I am sure that, at one time or another, I have mentioned the difference between love and caring.

            If I have, it was some time ago. 

            As the issue seems to be ‘up’ for me,  I thought I would mention this subject again.

            During the years I was a long term psychic student, our nonphysical teachers had a lot to say about the difference between love and caring.

            To them, love was an emotion;  unless people become quite conscious, love to most is how the world treated them between the ages of 0 to about 5, with the preverbal years (0-3) probably the most influential.

            Caring, on the other hand, is an energy – a universal energy available to most.

            Though it might seems like semantics to some, when people call caring “universal love”  then their personal bias (ideas of love hardwired into their bodies) is more likely to be incorporated into their energy.

            My experience of some people who use the word “universal love” is that their understanding of the energy then can become a little sappy.

            Caring, on the other hand, is very neutral, and is part of the energy people can attune to when they are establishing boundaries, and when they are saying “no” in a non harmful way.

            Last weekend, when I took a course in healing touch, I had the opportunity to pull in caring more powerfully than I had ever done in my life.

            What was interesting about it was my pulling in the caring to that degree made my ability to “push my ego” aside and be part of the universal caring force much easier.

            Yesterday, when teaching my class, when I pulled the caring energy in again,  I lost much of my worry that I was teaching correctly or worry that I might say the “wrong thing”.

              As I look back, I have to say that my words seemed to flow more easily and might have had more impact than when I was in less caring.

            Over the last week I have been experimenting with caring how it impacts negative thought patterns and attitudes.

            What I have found is that if I am truly willing to let go of something negative and I pull caring energy into me,  I can actually see whatever is dark “incinerate” in the aura of caring.

            So how would one access caring? It is not so hard.

            Obviously, there are many ways, but the one which works best for me is after being centered and grounded (in some kind of meditative state) I ask for a ‘spark’ of caring to appear in the center of my heart.  From there I let it expand until it fills my entire aura.

            To me the expansion looks something like a star with white shimmering rays shooting out of it and I can see my aura begin to glow.

            Does it feel at all like love?  Not really, but I do feel more connected with every living and nonliving being on this planet and elsewhere.

            I would also add I feel more peaceful.

          Also according to my teachers, caring is one energy (perhaps the only one) in which evil cannot exist.

            Maybe that is why I can see whatever dark levels of self burn up in its presence.

Beginning Time:  MDT 7/1/2011 10:37:11 AM   Location: Loveland, Co

Energy Shift:

"Ashunayetya!

            Today,  I am standing at the curb at Squiggi’s stand and notice the entire town is glowing with the soft yellow white energy of caring.

            I notice my entrance to the Dolphin Energy Center is open and someone is telepathically beckoning me.

            Wasting no time, I click to the pool where the Dolphin energy resides.

            A Dolphin being is in the water.  As I look on it transforms into a beautiful translucent blue human form and scrambles out of the water.

            At the side of the pool, it shakes off the water before it approaches me.

            Its telepathy sounds a little gurgly:

            “You have been asking questions about whether there is a difference between caring energy and healing energy.

            “For healing to work, caring must be included, but there is a spectrum of healing energies and only one frequency of caring energy – but that has a massive equation and not all of it could fit into a human body.”

            People can bring in healing energies without utilizing all they can of caring energy.  When they do so, depending on how much caring is not present is directly proportional to how much healing can be given either to self or to another.

            Healing, of course, may not mean immediate cessation of symptoms or any kind of  physical cure, but used with caring it helps both self and others to expand their consciousness to the point where they can stop harming levels of the body so that, if it is not too damaged, it can then heal itself.

            If there is too much damage, caring connected with healing can give the body levels of peace, which is also a level of soul healing.

            As dolphin healers, we would not think of touching self or others without touching caring. 

            This may be why humans who notice can see that dolphins on your planet seem to be great healers.”

            The human form bows.  I thank it and it vanishes.  

Ashunayetya!

                     Dori"

Ending Time:   MDT 7/1/2011 10:49:29 AM

Ending Comments:  

            The Monroe Institute Dolphin Energy Club, which organizes groups of remote healers, uses Dolphin energy for their healings.

            Some years ago, I had a nonblog trip (probably during a session at Monroe) where I encountered the Dolphins as an alien species which are also soul aspects of most who live on our world. Dolphins who live on this world are genetically connected to these aliens.

            What I learned in that session was that remembering and reconnecting with our particular Dolphin soul aspects helps expand our ability to heal at whatever level – physical, mental, emotional or spiritual – which we are working.

 

 

Visit Dori at the Mandolin Cafe in Downtown Loveland, Co

The 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month thru August 2011

4:30 PM through 6:30 PM

for a brief Natal tropical/sidereal reading

OR

A Seven Week Destiny Card Forecast!

www.espseminars.com

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home