Friday, August 19, 2011

Year 2011 Day 231 August 19: Messages From Christmas 1984

Day 231 Date:  Friday August 19, 2011 

Beginning Comments:

            Thanks to medical appointments today, I was not able to get this message out until now.

            Christmas 1984 was the first of 12 holidays I would spend in a small townhouse in Plymouth, Minnesota.

            Thought it was small, it was one of the nicest places I had yet lived, and at the time, it felt like a mini palace.

            By the time I was ready to sell and move on,  it was much too small and confining.

Beginning Time:  N/A   Location: Plymouth, Minnesota

Energy Shift:

"Hello Dictionary!

        Grieve not at the toss of words

         When they seem to go astray

            Watch the bullion in a cup

            (As you) watch it dissolve-  (understand) that a new taste can come out of a dull cube.”

Second worth publishing (all in caps):

PUBLICATION HOLDS MANY LIES

MOST OFTEN THE MOST EXPENSIVE

      HOLDS THE LEAST TRUTH.

TRUTH SNEAKS IN LIKE A YOUNG BIRD

JUST TESTING ITS  WINGS

    AND OFTEN (GOES) UNNOTICED.

Ending Time:   CST 11:52 PM 12/25/1984

Ending Comments:  

            The words in parends are changes I made from the original dictation.

            This is not something I do often, because the word selection, though sometimes strange, may be what the message needs.

            In this case, however, the changes make the wording a little clearer.

           For the next week, I will probably be copying old dictations so that I do not have to run energy while my body is healing.

            My apologies.

Copyright © 2011, Dori Alsop Paden, All rights reserved.

Dori Alsop Paden

www.theastraltourist.com

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home