Monday, September 19, 2011

Year 2011 Day 262 September 19: A Conversation With God 1993

Day 262 Date:  Monday September 19, 2011 

Beginning Comments:

            Those of you who are subscribers may have noticed you are getting this message from a different email address.  This is because I have transferred all my files, etc. to my laptop in anticipation of my Minnesota trip.

            If all goes as planned, this will be the last message I will be publishing in Loveland Colorado until the fifth of October or later.

          On Wednesday, I plan to be on the road headed for Minnesota as early as I am able, which means that the Wednesday (and Friday) message is dependent on whatever internet connection I can tap into.

            The following week, I plan to be staying in the Minnesota countryside, and my expectations are that I will have to drive into town to find a wireless connection.

            The following week, beginning October 3 will again be at the mercy of whatever wireless internet I can find.

            If the messages pile up, I may publish them together, though I would rather not.

            By the way, at least one of the messages may be vocal, as I plan to sing with Lake Superior;  as I have been reactivating my Ektavasi (as part of my healing regimen),  there is also a chance that my messages will also be vocal the week I am in the Minnesota Countryside.

            Minnesota Lakes and the spirits about them usually have a lot to say, so it should be interesting.           

            As I was transferring files,  I ran across a file which I might or might not have published a few years ago.

            It is a dictated piece called “A Conversation with God” which I wrote at my desk at work during my lunch break.

            The place I then worked sometimes allowed me the space and quiet to meditate for a few short minutes over lunch break.

            When I think back, I can almost remember that day.  Something that happened must have urged me to do a little energy shift, and I was surprised as the next one when I pulled in both the words and the energy (which was almost overwhelming):

Beginning Time:  CDT   Location: St. Paul, Minnesota

Energy Shift:

"A Conversation with God - Noon 8/18/93:

 

      HE/SHE/IT sings a song of uniqueness to all...

         Celebrating each one's value....

     

      HE/SHE/IT does not expect souls to compete for favor...

 

      Buddhist-Christian-Atheist - each has a path...

        Some learn from it,

              Some do not.

 

       It is preferable that one learns, for then he can create

         from that path, and all can share in the joy of his discovery...

 

       But no one soul can be more Godly than another...

         Even one who can converse with his source...

 

       In the heart of the Source the value of all is the same -

         Each path is cherished.

 

    That one is better than another is a lie created by souls who have

     forgotten their uniqueness and can no longer hear their own song......

 

            Ashunayetya!

                     Dori"

Ending Time:   n/a

Ending Comments:  

            I wish I could remember more about the experience, but all I can remember is that the energy was quite intense.

Copyright © 2011, Dori Alsop Paden, All rights reserved.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home