Sunday, September 25, 2011

Year 2011 Day 268 September 25: A Message from Minnesota

Day 268 Date:  Sunday September 25, 2011 

Beginning Comments:

            Life has been hectic since I came to Minnesota so I have had the time to put together a message.

            Tomorrow, I will be traveling to Lake Superior and will try to publish something.

            In the meantime, tonight I will try a quick ‘energy’ run:

Beginning Time:  CDT 9/25/2011 9:19:47 PM Location: Detroit Lakes, Minnesota

Energy Shift:

"Ashunayetya!

            A walk into nature from less than nature tends to roil the spiritual pieces of self,

           Giving the body a different and much needed perspective on many aspects of life.           

Ashunayetya!

                     Dori"

Ending Time:   CDT 9:22:16 P.M.

Ending Comments:  

            This has to be the shortest message I have ever dictated.  I was expecting more and then finally ‘heard’ someone say “That’s it!”

Copyright © 2011, Dori Alsop Paden, All rights reserved.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home