Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Year 2011 Day 271 September 28: A Song from Lake Superior

Day 271 Date: Wednesday September 28, 2011 

Beginning Comments:

            Well, I did it!  On Monday we (I and my oldest son’s girlfriend Jennifer Kruse ) arrived at the Lake Superior National Park where my guidance suggested I revisit.

            I did not follow the same path as I originally walked, but my guidance was clear that being in the area was sufficient.  They did insist, however, that I get as close to the lake as I could.

            When we arrived at the lake shore, I looked around and could see no one coming or going, so I felt comfortable about belting out the sound without having an audience.

            When I finished, however (all of two and a half minutes later) I was surprised to see a man and woman (both wearing big cameras) standing a few feet away from me.

            I asked Jenn if she saw the people arrive and her comment was that they seemed to be not there one minute and there the next.

            What was even odder is that the couple did not look at me as if they were either oblivious to my singing (or familiar with it).

            Jenn and I stood around taking pictures after the event, and in all that time the couple did not look in our direction (to my knowledge).

            I did not think about them too much until  I went to bed and my guidance prodded me to recall those people with the lack of reaction who happened to show up out of nowhere just as I was about to sing a Lake Superior song – hardly a common occurrence, I am sure

            Was their appearance just an odd coincidence, or were these people some kind of entities in photographer camouflage?

            I suspect I will never know.

           By the way, I wanted end the song earlier, but the energy of the Lake insisted I go on longer.  As the energy was somewhat intense, after a minute more I broke off the contact whether the Lake liked it or not.

            There was a wind, and the surf was splashing as hard as it does sometimes in the ocean, so I recorded a few seconds of the sound of the surf at the end:

Beginning Time:  CDT 04:45:21 PM  Location: Tettegouche State Park, North Shore Lake Superior

Energy Shift:

     Both the Message and the song are on audio.

      To listen please click to Dori’s EKtavasi Recordings webpage

Ending Comments:  

            Today, my guidance suggested that I begin to sing more of my blogs.

           I will have to think about that.

            By the way, if anyone has difficulty getting to the webpage or hearing the posting,  please email me.  Thank you!

Copyright © 2011, Dori Alsop Paden, All rights reserved.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home