Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Year 2011 Day 0299 October 26: Fire Ice and Sun

Day 299 Date: Wednesday October 26, 2011 

Beginning Comments:

            The day after I returned from Minnesota I ended up in emergency, which turned into a trip to the University of Colorado hospital, two operations, and a chemo treatment.  

            After what seemed to be forever, the hospital finally released me last Saturday.

            Needless to say, I have been sicker that I probably ever have been in my life, to the point where I have only intermittently been able to log on to my computer.

            This message, therefore, is a brief notice that my messages are likely to be intermittent until who knows when.

            I still have an EKtavasi recording of the lake I stayed at for a week; unfortunately, the process takes more energy than I currently have; when that will be is an uknown.

            Today, I was just going to write a blog of explanation and leave it at that, but last night I had an interesting experience.

            It was one of those nights when I did not awaken in time for pain meds and therefore the pain became a little intense.

            In the middle of this experience, however, I had a dream/vision whatever you want to call it, where I was in a cave like place which spewed out some gorgeous colors and indescribable energy.

            The words I picked up along the experience was that it was a connection to some very ancient (40,000 years or older) Native Americans.

            My memories are beginning to fade, but I had the sense that the connection to this energy actually lessened the pain. 

            What I now hope to do is try to pull in a multidimensional message which just might give a little more info on these fire ice and sun people:

Beginning Time:  MDT  10/26/2011 3:36 PM  Location: Loveland, Co

Energy Shift:

"Ashunayetya!

            A blue sea a red sun and the golden ices reflected on ancient floes

            Accumulate and amass wisdom not so well known in this temperate time.

            Some of the energies blend human and planetary energy in ways long forgotten

            But may be recalled more quickly and joyfully than expected.

Ashunayetya!

                     Dori"

Ending Time:   MDT 10/26/2011 3:39:44 PM

Ending Comments:  

            As I tried to tap in to that energy source,  I began to feel very sleepy and calm, but it got in the way of my being able to stay conscious enough to finish the message.

           Perhaps when I feel more like myself, I will ask the question again.

            In the meantime, do not be surprised if you do not hear from me for a while.         

Copyright © 2011, Dori Alsop Paden, All rights reserved.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home